To: Grade 11 Senior High School applicants for AY 2020-2021 who were
SCHEDULED TO SUBMIT THEIR REQUIREMENTS LAST MARCH 9-17, 2020
In response to COVID-19, the University of Makati - Testing, Admission & Scholarship Center (TASC) will be accepting the online submission of requirements of Grade 11 Senior High School applicants for AY 2020-2021 from Monday, June 1, 2020 until Sunday, June 7, 2020.
Only the requirements of those who have registered last December 7, 2019-January 15, 2020 will be processed. Please note that we are not currently accepting applicants for incoming Grade 12 students.
Below are the steps in submitting the Senior High School requirements:
- Scan a copy of the following requirements:
- Recent 2 x 2 ID picture with applicant's name tag
- Front page (with the names of the school and the student) and back page of Grade 9 Report Card (for graduating junior high school students) or Grade 10 Report Card (for junior high school completers)
- ALS Passers' Certificate of Grades (if applicable)
- NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- If applicant is below 18 years old, applicant's parent's or sibling's Makati Voter's Certificate (if applicable)
- Carefully fill-out the online form and upload the scanned copy of the requirements using this link: https://forms.gle/5WA9ZxW3HLntmnrr8
- Ensure that the uploaded documents are clear and accurate to avoid delays in the processing of your application. Use the comment box at the end of the form for any clarifications regarding your uploaded documents.
- A confirmation message should appear upon submission. Please allow 3-5 working days for your application to be processed. You will receive an email from us regarding the status of your application during or after the said period.