Skip to main content

Face-To-Face Transactions Remain Suspended

announcement, services

As the university prepares the necessary guidelines for a possible resumption of face-to-face transactions, services are temporarily moved online. We have consolidated the processes and links provided by the departments to directly accommodate your inquiries.

— Admission/Enrollment
For admission or enrollment inquiries, please send an e-mail to [email protected]

Please be reminded that the university is no longer accepting new applications. Only those who previously qualified will be entertained.

— Transcript of Records (and other school credentials)
To request a copy of your credentials, you may coordinate with the Office of the Registrar through their Facebook page. Send a message including your full name, program and your concern at Office of the Registrar

— Issuance of Certificate of Good Moral
To request for a Certificate of Good Moral, kindly fill out the Google Form:

a. Your requested Certificate of Good Moral will be sent through the e-mail address you provided in the form. The request for issuance will only be available from Mondays to Thursdays, 9 AM to 12 PM. Requests outside the said schedule will be deemed as invalid.

b. HSU graduates who enrolled at the university for college are not required to print the document. It will be forwarded by the office directly to the Admission office.

For other questions, send a message at UMak Center for Guidance Services - REACH OUT Online Counseling