This office is in charge of Procuring, Receiving, Distributing, Warehousing and keeping of records of Inventory and Disposal of University Supplies, Materials, Property, Plant and Equipment. Subdivided into three (3) sections namely the Procurement Section, Supply and Reproduction Section, and Property and Disposal Management Section.
Quality output derived from team work and cooperation shall be the driving force in performing SPMO’s tasks. Aside from delivering quality output, the office shall maintain honest, professional, and moral business and commercial dealings to ensure that only the finest materials and services of good value are delivered to the university
Supply and Property Management Office envisions to build for University of Makati a culture and image that could stand on a par with other leading local universities in terms of competitive but prudent and wise utilization of materials, equipment and tools, cutting edge technology, and services producing optimal results on operations and project implementations. Moreover, SPMO aspires to conduct untainted and above-board dealings beyond any and all service incongruity.
- Manage being the In-charge of Procuring, Receiving, Distributing, Warehousing and keeping of records of Inventory and Disposal of University Supplies, Materials, Property, Plant and Equipment.
- Process the Purchase Request Worksheets with pertaining supporting documents.
- Maintain closed coordination with City Government’s BACSEC, General Services Department and other offices in terms of University Projects’ Implementation.
- Monitor of documentation, status, and implementation of the University’s projects.
- Inventory as the co-partner of the Citywide Physical Count/Inventory for PPE.
Ms. Jennifer A. Odiña
Office Head, SPMO
About the Director
Ms. Jennifer A. Odiña is a licensed professional teacher. She is in her third year of supervision for the Supply and Property Management Office. Her overall performance as the Head is vital to the pre-procurement, procurement proper, inventory, and disposal which is orchestrated in the organization’s success. Before SPMO, she headed University Facilities Management Office (UFMO), and Multiple Intelligences and Development Office (MIDO). In 2016, Assistant Director of the UMak – ISO. Currently, she is writing her dissertation paper which may substantiate to the Procurement Operations of the Locally Funded Universities in the National Capital Region.
|Ms. Jennifer A. Odiña||Office Head|
|Mr. Ivan B. Tejana||Procurement Section Head|
|Mr. Gerald V. Ergina||Supply and Reproduction Section Head|
|MR. Armand Adonis L. Able||Property and Disposal Management Section Head|
Ms. JENNIFER A. ODIÑA
Head of Office
Direct Line : 882/0680
E-mail : email@example.com