Teachers have the power to inspire students to become agents of change and be the BUILDERS OF THIS LAND.
By accomplishing this form, you are taking the first step to becoming that teacher who can inspire and change the future.
Begin your journey with the College of Education now!
The College of Education opens the following courses/fields for you to choose:
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English (BSEd Eng)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Mathematics (BSEd Math)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Social Studies (BSEd Soc Stud)
THREE STEPS: the only number of steps to undertake prior to your Dream Course:
- Fit in the Eligibility Requirement: New Applicant who graduated from Secondary Level (Senior High School), School Year 2022-2023 (Transferee students are not eligible).
- Prepare the Initial Admission Requirements
- Recent 2×2 ID picture with student’s name tag, white background
- PSA Birth Certificate (One Original and its Photocopy)
- Report Card/Rating Form/Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Grade 11 card (for graduating senior high school students)
- Grade 12 card (for Grade 12 completers/graduates)
- For Makati residents who are NOT students/graduates of any Makati Public Senior High School
- Personal latest voter’s certification (for applicants 18y/o and above)
- Parent’s or sibling’s latest voter’s certification with PSA birth certificate (for applicants 17y/o and below)
- PRE-REGISTER through the link. The pre-registration will be until JUNE 24th (Saturday) at 11:59 PM.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
|June 21st||Start of Pre-registration|
|June 24th/ 11:59 PM||End of Pre-registration|
|June 25th / 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM||Confirmation of Pre-Registration Qualifiers
· Applicants who have qualified from Pre-Registration will receive the Letter of Confirmation through their provided email addresses.
· The letter of confirmation will serve two important functions:
o Schedule of appointment at the College of Education for qualifying exam endorsement
o Gate Pass to the University
|June 26th and June 27th / 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM||a) Students’ Appointment to the College of Education for Initial Interview and b) Registration Proper for Qualifying Exam|
|June 29th / 1:00 to 4:00 PM||Sending of Details on the Qualifying Exam Proper (Room Number and Time)|
|June 30th||Qualifying Exam|
|July 1st to July 9th / 8:00 AM
to 5:00 AP
|Notice of Admission to Successful Qualifiers|
Please visit this page for the updates.