- All UMak employees and alumni must contact RedDoorz Corporate Sales Executive, Mr. Kiel Harvey Cruz at 09166052031 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and inquiries.
- The employees or alumni can settle the payment through a bank deposit or at the hotel. The payment details will be provided by Mr. Cruz.
- The rates will vary depending on the property. Rates are applicable for individual reservations only. Bookings consisting of 10 rooms and above are considered groups and will require a separate agreement should there be special terms, conditions, and arrangements.
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Upon booking, you will be provided with a confirmation number (booking ID) and option date.
- Standard check-in time is 2:00 PM on the day of the arrival.
- Standard check-out time is 12:00 noon on the day of the departure.
- Early check-in, late check-out requests, and extension of stays will be based on availability and subject to applicable charges. Arrangements should be requested prior to arrival and or departure. Rates for extension will also be subject to availability.
- RedDoorz guests are prohibited to conduct or participate in any criminal offense within any property.
- An incidental deposit, to cover miscellaneous charges, is required. The unconsumed incidental deposit is refundable upon check-out.
- All room incidentals (e.g. minibar, telephone, laundry, etc.) must be settled upon check-out.
- Any form of amendment must be done 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid charges. In case of late cancellations and no-shows, 100% of the total room cost for the entire stay will be charged. For wash downs and early departures, the total room cost of the remaining or unused nights will be charged against advance payment made. Offsetting is not allowed and advance payment will be forfeited.