🔥📚 Faculty Alert! Join Our Exclusive Workshop on Conducting Qualitative Research! Limited Seats! 🔍🎓
Calling all passionate educators and researchers! Your chance to excel in qualitative research is here, and you don’t want to miss it!
🗓️ Date: September 12, 2023
🕒 Time: 8:30AM
📍 Venue: Multi-Media Room 701
🌟 Why should you be excited?
- 🔍 Expert Trainers: Learn from the best! Our speakers are esteemed experts from Dela Salle University, ready to share their invaluable knowledge.
- 🤯 Dive Deep: Discover advanced techniques and strategies for qualitative research that will elevate your scholarly work.
- 🔐 Limited Seats: We’re offering only 35 seats, and they’re filling up fast! Registration is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
This workshop is tailor-made for faculty members looking to enhance their research skills and stay at the forefront of academia.
Here’s how to secure your spot:
- 🚀 Register now at https://bit.ly/3R0nfv4 to guarantee your seat.
- 🤝 Tag your fellow faculty members who would benefit from this exceptional opportunity.
- Laptop (Please download the trial version of NVIVO. Click this link: https://bit.ly/44BY1X1)
- Curriculum Vitae
This half-day webinar is intended to familiarize novice researchers or participants with the basics of qualitative research. The first session is focused on the paradigms, methods, and practices of doing qualitative research for human behavior. Specifically, it will provide techniques in data collection and in establishing trustworthiness, validity, credibility, authenticity, and other quality standards in qualitative research. The second session will focus on the techniques, steps, and principles of qualitative data analysis.
The seminar will end with an overview of the use of NVivo for qualitative data analysis.
Specifically, this webinar aims to achieve the following:
- Introduce the participants to various qualitative research methods and identify which methods are appropriate for varying research questions.
- Familiarize the participants with the similarities and differences of qualitative and quantitative research with respect to epistemology, ontology, and methodology.
- Establish quality standards in qualitative research.
- Present different approaches to qualitative data analysis.
- Walk-through the participants with the use of NVIVO software for data analysis.
At the end of the seminar, the participants should achieve the following:
- Understand the different techniques for establishing quality standards in doing qualitative research.
- Differentiate qualitative from quantitative data analysis.
- Familiarize the use of software for data analysis.
Secure your spot now!:
🚀 Register now at https://bit.ly/3R0nfv4 to guarantee your seat.
🤝 Share this article to your fellow faculty members who would benefit from this exceptional opportunity.
#QualitativeResearch #ResearchSkills #FacultyDevelopment #ExpertSpeakers #LimitedSeats #AcademicExcellence