The Center for University Research (CUR) recognizes its vision “contributes to the continual enrichment of its body of knowledge and/or the development of the City Government of Makati as the premier city of the country”; its function to “monitor the implementation of relevant research policies, guidelines, and mechanisms”; and its goal to “implement research work that can benefit both the University and the City Government of Makati”.
RPII is a program of the University, coursed through the CUR for faculty and admin staff who have the interest and commitment to pursue research to be implemented in their chosen organization, center, office, or agency. It is designed for researchers to be incentivized in consideration of the implementation phase.
Qualification Requirements for Requesting Proponents
Regular/casual faculty members and administrative personnel who meet the following requirements shall be eligible to apply for the incentive.
- Has no pending administrative case/s.
- Is not a recipient of other external research grants.
- Retiring members of the university may apply as proponents, but the duration of the incentive, the implementation of the expected outcome, and the return service (if granted de-load for faculty) completion should not go beyond the date of retirement.
- The proponent must ensure that the research proposal is new and has not been used for another grant or published in another journal.
Amount and Time Frame
The CUR incentive amounts to a maximum of Php 100,000.00 per research. The proponent has to complete the research in one year. Upon completion of the final paper, the proponent has to implement the research policy or program for a period of at least 6 months.
The incentive shall be released as follows:
- 1st Tranche (20%) – upon approval of the proposal
- 2nd Tranche (80%) – Full Paper and implementation
Click the link below to sign up to get started: